My Favourite Quotes

Hey everyone!

If you've just gone back to school/college, I hope you had a good first week back!

I've always been into reading quotes, and absolutely love anything that has a quote written on! I could spend hours looking at quotes, and recently I have been going through a stage where all I want to do is look through and read quotes.  I have so many favourites, and I find each ones can mean a lot. Obviously everyone has different opinions, and you may think differently to me, so I will just say what I think of these quotes. The quotes are in no particular order as I don't think I could really choose an order! Also, none of these quotes are mine.

Lets get into the quotes...

'Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise' - I love this one because it's so true...whatever problems you face, they will disappear, and soon everything will be fine.  It just takes time.

'Train your mind to see the best in every situation' - I think this quote is good because I think its something everyone should try and do because if you were to think of at least one positive thing in a bad situation, it would make the situation just a little bit better.  I'm definitely going to try and do this.

'A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep' - I really like this quote, as to me it means to not worry about what others are saying, and carry on with what you are doing, and don't let it bother you.

'Believe you can and you're halfway there' - I think this is such a nice quote, because its saying when you believe in yourself, its halfway to where you want to get.

'I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say "Because of you I didn't give up."' - Although I'm not amazing at giving advice, I would like to think that one day I could see that I have helped or inspired someone.

'It always seems impossible until its done' - I love this quote, because to me its very true...I know it's bad but I feel like I'm the type of person to give up early, because I guess it almost seems impossible...but it's only impossible until you've done it.

'Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become your profession.' - I recently found this quote, and it's something I really believe in.  I think of you have the opportunity to pursue your passion and hobby as a career, you should 100% take it, because then it's likely you're going to love going to work.  One day I hope I'm able to say I have a career and job that I love.

'Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.'  - Again, I love this quote because I believe it's true, and I think it's good to accept what is happening, let go of what has happened and believe in what will happen.  I think by doing these three things will bring more positivity. I think I'm going to try these things.

'Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations' - I have always loved this quote as I believe it is true as it shows everything may not always be smooth and you may face problems, but these can lead to a better outcome, or a destination that was unexpected.

'What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet.' - I really like this quote because I think that it's motivating, because it makes you think that if times are hard, think ahead as there is always going to be something positive.  Whether it's finishing education with the grades you hoped for, or finally getting the career of job you have dreamt of having, or getting married, they may all be best days, and you should look forward to having the best days and achieving what you want to.

I really hoped you enjoyed reading some of my favourite quotes...I may do another post talking about more of my favourite quotes.  Are there any requests of what posts you would like me to upload? If there is something you'd like me to write about, feel free to let me know in the comments!

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖

MyDailyLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

College Experience

Self-belief

2018/2019 Goals

College Experience Update

Where Have I Been?!?!

Reading List

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Places I'd Like To Visit