Where Have I Been?!?!

Hey everyone!

I am so so so sorry for not having a post uploaded for the last couple of weeks, even months.  Lately I have been super busy. This will probably be a short post, but all this is, is to tell you guys what I've been up to and why I haven't uploaded anything. However if I stay organised, I will hopefully get back into regular uploads! So, I'll get into discussing where I've been...

Firstly, starting back at college...like I mentioned in a previous blog post, I started a new course, and I have been trying to stay organised with that, and I have have quite a lot of work to do since starting.  I do really enjoy my course though, which helps! If you have started new subjects, courses or new studies, how are you finding them?

I also recently got a job, which I absolutely love! And I've been quite busy with that too, which I do not mind because I'm enjoying it so much.

So, I am definitely working on managing my time better so that I have more free time to write posts and hopefully I will get back into a routine.

And truthfully I have just had a lot on recently, however I am working on a few blog posts, and hopefully they are up soon and regularly.  Do any of you have any blog post suggestions? They would be greatly appreciated, as I love writing, I find it somewhat relaxing. So, lookout for some post uploads soon!

Do more of what makes you happy! 😊💖
MyDailyLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Stay Organised and Motivated

College Experience

My Favourite Quotes

College Experience Update

2018/2019 Goals

Self-belief

Reading List

My Trip to Amsterdam!

Places I'd Like To Visit